APPVA have adopted a Code of Conduct for APPVA members which is part of the membership application process.
APPVA NATCOM have on the 21st March 2019 adopted a Code of Conduct APPVA CODE OF CONDUCT (BYLAW 4/19)
The APPVA Code of Conduct expects that a member of the association will:
1. Behave honestly and with integrity.
2. Treat everyone with respect, courtesy and without harassment, especially when representing or acting on behalf of the APPVA.
3. Comply with all applicable Australian laws, especially when representing or acting on behalf of the APPVA.
4. Maintain appropriate confidentiality in any dealings they have.
5. Take reasonable steps to avoid any conflict of interest or misrepresentation (real or apparent) when representing or acting on behalf of the APPVA.
6. Use APPVA assets and resources in a proper manner and for a proper purpose.
7. Not improperly use inside information or their position or status within the APPVA.
8. At all times behave in a way that upholds the reputation and integrity of the APPVA